Sunday 6 May 2012

Hi !! As the Mother's Day is approaching, I'll be uploading some simple projects for mother's day gifts.

Royal Crown





Things required to make this simple and royal crown are

Cotton Lace (with triangular edges)

Liquid Starch

Golden Fabric Colour

Painting Brush




Now,  Take the lace measuring 1 inch more than the head circumfrance. Spread liquid starch over it 












Keep the lace for drying in sun.




Once the lace is dry, colour it with golden fabric colour







Finally join the edges with glue. And The crown is ready for your darling Mom.




You can always accessories the crown with gems or buttons as desired.




4 comments:

  1. Sweet crown and project. My three oldest granddaughters would so enjoy making and wearing one of these :) Thank for for sharing!

    Nice stopping by to visit with you!
    Kindly, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, my granddaughters would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kid wants a tiara, but the cheap once I could find really hurt her head.
    I'll make it your way!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for stopping by n appreciating my project. Hope u keep on visiting my blog regularly as shortly i'll be uploading ideas related to Pirate party.

    Regards
    Shweta

    ReplyDelete